A Time to Dance

By Belinda

 My faculties seem to have ground to a halt and I don't think I can string two words together in a coherent sentence, so I thought I would let some photos tell the story for me. It was a time to dance... (more when I have recovered :))
 Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 Amplified Bible (AMP) Ecclesiastes 3

TO EVERYTHING there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven: 2A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to pluck up what is planted,(A) 3A time to kill and a time to heal, a time to break down and a time to build up, 4A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,









Comments

Susan said…
Where's the one of you wearing your fascinator? ;)
Belinda said…
I'm sure it will surface eventually! :)
Leslie said…
Thanks for letting us share in your joy! Congratulations to the happy couple.
Marilyn said…
What joy! I've been following your blog for so long, I feel I know so many of the faces. :-)
zahirul said…
I check your article about your topics. I found you by mistake but already affected your writing ability.

Popular posts from this blog

The Bells of St. Laurence Church Alvechurch

Letters to the Editor

Samson Beaver and his Family