Someday I'll


“SOMEDAY I’LL”
by
Belinda Burston

“SOMEDAY I’LL…” These words can either be weak or dynamic, depending on how and why they are used.
“SOMEDAY I’LL…” is powerful when the words are used to confidently express an imagined future state by someone daring to dream big. Such thoughts have the power to shape reality when backed up by an action plan. But too often I’ve used them myself wistfully, in reference to a hope that never seems to transition from dream to reality. I say one thing and yet do another. In that case I think I’m describing “Someday Isle,” a day dream with no substance or power; for example, losing the 10 pounds that stand between me being what I consider my perfect weight....Read more of this guest post on As Good a Day as Any here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family