To Make You Laugh


Note by Belinda
Wayne, who used to be a work colleague, sent me this email. Since I am living  in Suspense at this time of the year, I thought this too funny to keep to myself. I have a few friends who probably think they live in Deepdoodoo.

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. 


I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. 


I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. 


I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work. 

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore. 


I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often. 

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. 

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older. 

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get! 

And, sometimes I think I am in Vincible but life shows me I am not! 


I have been in Deepdoodoo many times. The older I get, the easier it is to get there. 

Comments

mercygraceword said…
good old Wayne. I used to be on his C list - so I'd only get about two emails per year but they were worth it.

Deborah
Belinda said…
Ha ha, I was on the same list as you Deborah! :)
swissdebbie said…
Nice...such a pity I have no one to share it with here......
Deb
Janet Sketchley said…
Thanks for the smile Belinda! I think I live a good chunk of the year in the State of Confusion, despite being Canadian.
Susan said…
I spend a lot of time in Denial, but you didn't mention that one... Maybe you were trying to deny ever having been there??? (But I know you have, and by the way, you've also been in Cahoots. I've been there with you myself many times, but I've also seen you there with some other people! :)
Lynn said…
Hi Belinda :-)
I did pass it on and I stopped to think about all the places I'd personally been to. I think I've been around more than I realized LOL.
Belinda said…
Ha ha, too funny, Janet and Susan! And Deb, well at least you shared a smile with all of us over here. You are so blessed to be in sunny Spain but it must feel lonely at this time of the year.
Love and hugs to all!

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family