Doing Life Differently

By Belinda

Friends, I left for England on Monday and in case it took me a day or so to get hooked up to the internet, I have scheduled a couple of posts. I'll be in touch with more "Alvechurch Chronicles" as soon as I can!
____________________________________________________________________

"What if," I have discovered, is a powerful agent for change.

It is the stick of dynamite blasting away the rock pile blocking my path; the tool that loosens the baked on debris from the corners of my life.

"What if," tells me that change is possible.

All I have to do is to ask myself that powerful question and answer, "Why not try and see what happens?"

"What if," is encouragement to change up the counter-productive patterns in my life, because it reminds me that it is as simple as making a decision to try out doing life differently.

Doing Life Differently.

What would you like to do differently?

What is holding you back?

Do you realise that you can?

Don't get overly complicated on me now!

Just ask yourself, "What if..." and then come back and share with us what is happening. Because things will be happening.

Tomorrow I will share some of what's up with me. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family