Leslie K. Tarr 2014 Career Award Winner Katie Funk Wiebe

About a month ago I wrote about Finding My Voice when I had the honour of delivering the speech for the Leslie K. Tarr Award.  Today the winner of the award, Katie Funk Wiebe, posted the speech and her acceptance speech on her blog. You can read them at Second Thoughts .

Since first discovering Katie's blog, I have been a regular visitor, and it is in my blog roll so that I can see when she posts. I love to read everything this amazing woman has to say since discovering her writing.

I have been too busy to write lately, but the dust will be settling soon. I have much to write about what is happening in my life, which suddenly sounds egotistical--but that, I must admit, is what I enjoy writing about. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family