Honour One Another Above Yourselves

Romans 12:10 (New International Version)
10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

An extra post today. I am laughing and smiling and shaking my head.

As our readers know, Whatever He Says is a nominee in the Canadian Blog Awards, in the category of Best Religious/Philophy Blog.

We, on the other hand, nominated a beautiful blog,written by Ann Voskamp,Holy Experience

because the blog awards are all about the best blogs in the Canadian blogosphere, and Holy Experience is one of the very best.

When I didn't see a nominee icon appear on Ann's site, Joyful emailed her to make sure she knew that it could be downloaded.

This evening, when I came to my computer, I noticed a sudden and unexplained spike in hits on Whatever He Says. At the same time I went to Holy Experience,wondering if Ann had the icon up. She had the icon on her blog. But!!! She told all of her raaders to surprise us, and vote for US!

This is the blogosphere in the Kingdom of God. And yes, this is why I am laughing and smiling and shaking my head.
Dear Ann, and kind readers of your blog, what grace, generosity of spirit and loving fun you have spread abroad! Thank you for making our day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family