THANK YOU!!!

By Belinda

I arrived home late tonight after a long but awesome day, and collapsed in a happy heap, promptly dozing off in front of the television. It had been our wonderful Christmas party--the one I love so much each year, at which 80 or so people supported by our agency gather to celebrate. There is so much intense, unbridled JOY at this event; enough pairs of shining eyes to light up the night sky and smiles that would warm the world.

When I woke up from my doze, I checked email and found an excited email from my friend Dave, congratulating me on Whatever He Says winning first place in the Canadian Blog Awards in the Best Religion Philosophy Blog category. Dave's blog Rolling Around in My Head won first place in the Best Personal Blog category and tied for third place in the Best Health Blog category.

I also congratulate Lynn Dove of Lynne Dove's Journey Thoughts who came in second in the Best Religion and Philosophy category. It was a close race and her blog is marked as a favourite in my side bar.


Thank you for taking the time and trouble to vote. This is so exciting!

I will do my utmost to earn the honour throughout the coming year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
CONGRATS!! Wow. How wonderful. Another blessing from the Lord and yet further affirmation of one of your talents and callings.
Again, Congratulations from me!
Belinda said…
Dear Friends,
Thank you for your endless encouragement!
Susan said…
Wow! How much affirmation can one person handle? :)

Congratulations... WHS is such a treasure, though relatively well hidden - til now. May this award herald an influx of new treasure seekers and may they see Jesus shining through every word.
Belinda said…
Susan, thank you. You are such a faithful friend, reader and encourager! And ONE day I keep hoping that you will write again on this blog! :)
Violet N. said…
Congratulations!!

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family