Running; friend what are you running from?Running; friend where are you running to?
Will you ever know real peace? 
Friend why don't you turn and stop your 
running?
Psalm 139:7-12 (Amplified Bible)
7Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence?
    8If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there.(A)    9If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
    10Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.
    11If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me and the night shall be [the only] light about me,
    12Even the darkness hides nothing from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to You.(B)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family