Choose Life!

Belinda and baby Benjamin Trenholm!

Posted by Picasa John 17:23 (New International Version)

23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
Today I acknowledge and declare that God is mysterious, miraculous and all powerful. To be connected intimately with him is to be "engaged" with--actually "in" --The One who is afoot in this world and on an adventure that we are invited to join.
To be so connected is to turn up the vibrancy dial on our life--to live in vivid brilliant colour, a life in which there are limitless possibilities.
John 10:10 (New International Version)
10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
Deuteronomy 30:19-20 (New International Version)

19 This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Comments

Susan said…
Love God's Word!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family