Congratulations Due!

By Belinda

Congratulations to Sarah Bessey and her fabulous blog Emerging Mummy which won first place in the Best Weblog About Religion, Spirituality & Philosophy in the 2012 Ninjamatics Canadian Weblog Awards. I checked out her blog and was blown away by her writing and authenticity. Go Sarah!

Congratulations too, to my friend Dave Hingsburger, whose blog Rolling Around in My Head won first place in the Disability category. I never miss reading his blog, which challenges and inspires daily!

Comments

... and Belinda, congratulations for making it into the final five - your's was a packed category so that was an acheivement in and of itself!
Belinda said…
Thank you Dave! When I read the blog that won, I was blown away by the content. So good. The blog awards do a great job of promoting excellent content and awareness of blogs like Sarah Bessey's that are so worth reading.
Belinda said…
And yours, of course! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family