I'm Here!

By Belinda

Hello Friends,
Yeay! I am in Alvechurch.

I spoke to Robert on Friday morning and he assured me that the British Branch of R-UFF, the Dogs Union, had given me clearance to enter the country. After my crazy comment a couple of weeks ago, about dogs not being able to read, the Dogs Union immediately rallied a panel to greet me at the airport for a grilling, but gave me a reprieve when they heard of my retraction! :)

The flight was excellent and we sat next to a nice young man from Newcastle who was one of a flock of Britons recruited in recent years to work at nuclear power plants. He just emigrated to Canada (Kincardine) one and a half years ago. It was good to hear how much he and his family love Canada and to share our own reasons for making this country our home forty years ago.
How good it is to be here and to find Mum looking so well, and Robert too.
Stay tuned for news from Alvechurch...

Comments

So glad you have arrived safely. Will be looking forward to your posts. If you run into the Hound of the Baskervilles, give him a bicky for me!
Susan said…
You didn't have to tell us to stay tuned, you know. We all happen to be sitting on the edge of our seats - with bated breaths. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family