Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Pre-Easter Devotion

By Belinda

Dear friends, Susan shared this with me this morning with these words, "This will be a few minutes well spent.  Perfect for a pre-easter devotional...  It's wordless, but powerful." 

I did take a few minutes, and it was, so of course, I wanted to share it with you. I pray that as you prepare for Easter morning, Easter will come alive in your heart as it is in mine this weekend.

I am looking forward to the Sunrise Service at the Tottenham Conservation area, which mercifully starts at 7.00 this year. :) 


My dear friend Dave has written a beautiful piece for Whatever He Says on What to Wear for Easter. I will be posting it for our Easter post this evening, so that we all have time to get dressed appropriately. Eastter blessings

1 comment:

Karebear said...

Looks like sand drawings have spoken the Easter story into many hearts this season. What a beautiful way of sharing God's grace!