A Happy Friday Smile

I know, you are wondering what's happened to Fridays with Susan; well, Susan will be back, but she has been busy and last night she said, "My brain had turned to jello. It literally physically felt like it had spontaneously turned in to head cheese and was oozing out my eyes and ears." On that very picturesque note, I will share a little video that made my day yesterday when I first saw it. I will add the little blurb by Jesse's owner at the bottom. It will make you feel happy. :)


Presenting, Useful Dog Tricks!! Whoever said tricks can't be useful? Jesse loves helping around the house, and I just love his happy attitude and smile on his face =o)

*Our relationship is based on mutual respect, understanding, and trust. We have a wonderful relationship and bond, and that is the foundation of our training. We train all behaviors through the use of positive reinforcement*

Jesse chooses to do the behaviors in this video, and has so much fun bringing smiles to people's faces. He gets treats for doing his tricks, and enjoys learning new things. Tricks are just one of the activities we enjoy doing together. When not doing tricks, Jesse can be found playing with his cuz ball, chasing squeaker tennis balls, digging in search for lizards, de-fluffing stuffed toys, swimming, and a companioning me on outings. Jesse loves adventure, and lives each and every day to its fullest. Jesse is my best friend, heart dog, and truly a member of the family, and I love him with every beat of my heart.
~Heather and Jesse~

Wanna learn more about Clicker Training? Check out Karen Pryor's website at:
http://clickertraining.com
to get started.

Special thanks to Josh Woodward for the use of the songs "Coffee" both Full & Instrumental version. His music is under Creative Commons. Check out more of his awesome music at:
http://youtube.com/joshwoodward

Comments

Susan said…
Oh, man! EVERYone has a dog but MEeeeeee! (Whine...) I love Jack Russels... they are sooooo smart.

Popular posts from this blog

Movies

Ere Zij God--Glory to God in the Highest! A Dutch Carol

Samson Beaver and his Family